PeterJ

2 Comments

John Keyser John Keyser

Re: Hope of Israel E-mail address

Our e-mail service appears to be OK -- we are getting e-mail from other sources.

Our address is: ecclesia.of.yehovah@gmail.com

Be sure you put in the dots!

Best.
PeterJ PeterJ

Re: Hope of Israel E-mail address

Thanks John!

I seem to remember dashes instead of dots on my pc screen.

Pete.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:26 PM, John Keyser [via Hope of Israel Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Our e-mail service appears to be OK -- we are getting e-mail from other sources.

Our address is: [hidden email]

Be sure you put in the dots!

Best.

http://hope-of-israel-forum.2355527.n4.nabble.com/Hope-of-Israel-E-mail-address-tp21p22.html
To unsubscribe from Hope of Israel E-mail address, click here.
NAML