Anyone around us??

9 Comments

Johan Johan

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Hello Southern Grit. I know how you feel and how I wish we were closer to you or you to us. We are all by ourselves in Alberta, Canada. My wife and I came to Canada in 1999 from South Africa, we are Boers and descendents of French Hugenots and Belgians. In seventeen years we have not met other Israelites who know of their identity, at least not of our peers.  Maybe we can contact via email or even phone, skype., etc. Let me know if you are interested. Johan.
John Keyser John Keyser

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Dear "Flabbergasted" -- great to hear from you. Would love to hear more details about yourself and others there in the Appalachian region. Contact us through our email address: ecclesia.of.yehovah@gmail.com

We are a small ministry located in Southern California, having left the Worldwide Church of God and William Dankenbring's ministry many years ago.

I am a former New Zealander of Dutch and British background, having lived in the UK and in the US for the past 50 years.

Blessings,
John Keyser for Hope of Israel Ministries
John Keyser John Keyser

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Johan -- we would love to hear from you, too!

John Keyser
ecclesia.of.yehovah@gmail.com
agendum417@outlook.com agendum417@outlook.com

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

What day do you think Jesus arose from the dead?
Deborah Deborah

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Hi Johan,
I am in Canada and would love to make contact with like minded believers in regards to the luni solar calendar and learn more about each others faith walk and experiences in this new revelation we have all been blessed with at this time.
Slalom and blessings!
Deborah
agendum417@outlook.com agendum417@outlook.com

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

test message

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Hey I know this is an old post. Still very new on my journey of knowledge but have searched for quite some time for a church. We are in the upstate of SC near the foot hills of western NC. Where are you?
agendum417@outlook.com agendum417@outlook.com

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Hey! Almost a few hours away from the birth place of Jesse James in a tiny town in Nebraska. Glad to hear from a Sabbath keeper.

alma

Hey I know this is an old post. Still very new on my journey of knowledge but have searched for quite some time for a church. We are in the upstate of SC near the foot hills of western NC. Where are you?

http://hope-of-israel-forum.2355527.n4.nabble.com/I-AM-FLABBERGASTED-tp29p53.html
To unsubscribe from I AM FLABBERGASTED!, click here.
NAML
Brad Watson, Miami Brad Watson, Miami

Re: I AM FLABBERGASTED!

Y'shua bar Yosef was lashed 39 times and had a near-death experience on the Cross before sunset on Friday April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790 HC. The Messiah/Christ appeared outside the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea at sunrise on Sunday April 9, 30 AD first to his pregnant wife Mary Magdalen.

God-incarnate may have lived another 40 years before he died. After a year of his death, his bones were put in an ossuary and placed in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com in East Talpiot between Jerusalem and Bethlehem.