I am glad to read you believe as Yahveh has revealed to me that Yeshua died as our sin burnt offering on the Mount of Olives near the red Heifer altar. I have friends that still think He died above where Abraham went to sacrifice Yitzhak, which probably is the same area. However, they said is not on the Mount of Olives and Mount Moraih is where the Temple mount is because (I forget his name) found the arc of the covenant under the spot and Yeshua's blood dribble down to the arc during the ensuing earthquake. My understanding is that there is confusion about the exact location of Mount Moriah. I suspect is the same spot and whatever blood they claim to have found with a different number of genes and all these stories about people dying that came near the arc except this fellow are bogus. Any thought on that?

2 Comments

jcbsnal jcbsnal

Re: Miphkad altar area is where Yeshua was sacrificed

Many thanks for sharing with me. I think we both can agree that we will not know or understand all that we wish to know until our Savior can trust us with that knowledge and understanding. That's why we have been blessed with FATH.
I too wonder about many mistranslations in scripture. Was it really a roster that was crowing early in the morning (Three times) when no chickens were allowed in the Holy City? Was it really a camel or a rope struggling through a needle? Then what is essential for salvation?
I have over fifty translations in my collection--not one is perfect. One of the least, in my opinion, is The Complete Jewish Bible. One of the two best is The Aleph Tav Scriptures the other is CEPHER. Even the JPS Hebrew, English TANAKH misses the mark on many scriptures. However, they all contain the WAY to Salvation.
Blessings to you and yours, and Shalom

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Shoshana [via Hope of Israel Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am glad to read you believe as Yahveh has revealed to me that Yeshua died as our sin burnt offering on the Mount of Olives near the red Heifer altar. I have friends that still think He died above where Abraham went to sacrifice Yitzhak, which probably is the same area. However, they said is not on the Mount of Olives and Mount Moraih is where the Temple mount is because (I forget his name) found the arc of the covenant under the spot and Yeshua's blood dribble down to the arc during the ensuing earthquake. My understanding is that there is confusion about the exact location of Mount Moriah. I suspect is the same spot and whatever blood they claim to have found with a different number of genes and all these stories about people dying that came near the arc except this fellow are bogus. Any thought on that?

http://hope-of-israel-forum.2355527.n4.nabble.com/Miphkad-altar-area-is-where-Yeshua-was-sacrificed-tp45.html
To unsubscribe from Hope of Israel Forum, click here.
NAML

Brad Watson, Miami Brad Watson, Miami

Re: Miphkad altar area is where Y'shua was sacrificed

It would be nice to know the exact spot where Y'shua was crucified, but don't we already know that?

YHWH = Yehowah