If this is so true about the Sabbath, and we should be keeping the lunar Sabbath hell the liars!!!!  So people money and tithes has been going to the wrong place, everything believed about the Saturday Sabbath, again , I say hell with lairs.   This is so profane what they have done.  May Father almighty do something about this.  I ripe my clothes in half and pour ashes on myself for all the lies.

5 Comments

John Keyser John Keyser

Re: This is an abomination/Lies

Yes, it came as a shock to me when I first learned the truth about YEHOVAH's Sabbath day. But when you come down to it, why would YEHOVAH God determine His annual Holy Days by His lunar-solar calendar, then determine His weekly Sabbath by man's pagan calendar (in our case today, the Gregorian Calendar)? That mades no sense at all! The fact is YEHOVAH determines ALL of His sabbath days -- both annual and weekly -- by His calendar, the lunar-solar one with the months starting with the first visible New Moon crescent over Jerusalem.
Ben Ben

Re: This is an abomination/Lies

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Will Will

Re: This is an abomination/Lies

Exactly brother!  There is NO Abib 14 on the solar calendar!  HIS HIGH Sabbaths are according to HIS making, not by Caesar Julius or pope Gregory.
ma.hook@QumranCalendar.com ma.hook@QumranCalendar.com

Re: This is an abomination/Lies

The calendar that the Jews use today, the moon-based calendar, was adopted during the days of Solomon when he placed a chariot of the sun over the temple gates.

The calendar from the beginning of time was strictly solar, with the temple rituals all scheduled according to it. The reason there is a lunar-solar calendar in Qumran is because the civil calendar was lunar and the temple calendar was solar, and the priests needed to correlate the two for the people so they could keep the holy days at the appropriate time.

Only a king can change the calendar in Israel. The Kinesset cannot, nor the priests. The king is above the priests, and is the only person allowed to be seated on the temple mount, not even the high priest. The Rabbi Hillel II set the one in use today, knowing of the dispersal of the people to come, and the Rambam said that the strictly solar calendar will be reinstated when the remnant of the northern 10 tribes returns and anoints a king over the reunited 12 tribes.

The temple cannot function on a lunar calendar, neither can the people plant or sow their seed, breed their livestock, or live with any degree of certainty under it. The seasons change within two days of the named season days in the sun-based calendar. I have been tracking it for well over 20 years, and the temperatures correlate the entire time, though the trees change their leaves according to their local conditions.

Brad Watson, Miami Brad Watson, Miami

Re: This is an abomination/Lies

I prefer the Sabbath(7 letters) on the seventh(7) day: Sun-day compared to Saturn-day.