https://ttimesoftrouble.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/what-is-the-meaning-of-faith-never-taught/

1 Comment

Jeff Callarman Jeff Callarman

Re: Truth in scripture not followed

More about who I am, my purpose, and efforts;

https://ttimesoftrouble.wordpress.com/about/  Myself
https://www.facebook.com/mmsunio  My Wife
https://ttimesoftrouble.wordpress.com/  contains writings on faith, truth, obedience, end times
https://ttimesoftrouble.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/539/  My Efforts for Spiritual Knowledge
https://dochub.com/timesoftrouble offers a good choice being many [over 235] individual reads on various subjects concerning the major mess America and our entire world civilization is truly in; and includes worldwide misled Christianity according to the Bible which has left billions not spiritually prepared for what is soon to become the worst timesoftrouble ever on this planet.
http://www.newworldordernews.com/ - accurate bad news so true people cannot believe.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/  - continual news reports which reveal just how deranged our human race has become.
google.com/+JeffCallarman
jeffcallarman@ymail.com